1. Nike Free runs. They’re just so gorgeous and who doesn’t love a pair of Nike’s eh?! You can also get this in ID version so you can customise the colours and add your name and stuff. I know I have a couple of pairs of these on my wish list this year
2. Protein powder. There’s nothing wrong with asking for protein for Christmas right?! It’s something you like, something you need, so why not?! I’ve asked for loads of different flavours I’ve not tried yet and they will definitely come to good use.
3. Kilner jars. I’m in love with these at the moment for storing my protein snacks and they come in all kinds of sizes. They’re great for oats, nuts and seeds and grains too. They’re available everywhere right now, even Sainsburys! I’ve seen them in DIY stores too so just look around
4. Foam rollers. No matter what kind of exercise you do, you will need a foam roller at some point! They’re great for releasing all the tension in those muscles or if you get injured. I specifically like the harder ones and ones with knobbly parts on to really get into those muscles..hurts so good!
5. Quest bars! Ahhh these are just so amazing how could I not include them? Christmas can include healthier things and they taste like dessert so win win. I highly recommend the white chocolate raspberry and cookie dough ones They are available on iHerb who ship internationally and if you are a first time buyer you can use my code AHU627 to get $10 or $20 dollars off your order. They are also available in the UK at Predator Nutrition.
6. Lindt 90% dark chocolate. Because Christmas isn’t Christmas without some chocolate!
7. Fitter Foods cookbook. If you like cooking healthy foods and want some new ideas, this is the book for you! All the recipes are made with whole ingredients and there is a little bit about nutrition at the start if you want to start a health kick in the New Year and eat learn how to eat better. You can get it here.
8. Another book for you…Protein Pow! I know this is on my wishlist for sure! I’ve been a fan of Anna’s work for absolutely ages now and she was the person who inspired me to start cooking with protein and go on to create my own book and products in the coming year! I mean, who doesn’t want cake for breakfast?! Her recipes show you how to turn things you crave, healthy…from cookies to cake to protein bars, there’s so much to keep your tastebuds happy Her book is available on Amazon.
9. Pulsin’ vanilla choc chip bars. These are my fave UK protein bar at the moment, they are just amazing! Not to mention vegan, low carb, low sugar and healthy. You can get them here.
10. American Apparel do these gym bags in a variety of different colours for only £16..they’re so cool too! Bargain!
11. Nike lifting gloves. I’ve tried a fair few lifting gloves (and ladies, it is okay to wear them if you care about having soft hands…) and my fave have always been any by Nike. I currently have the ones shown in the picture and I love them. I’ve seen them in John Lewis and TKMaxx.
12. And finally! A pair of Nike leggings of course! Every gym girl loves her leggings. I particularly like these Nike zebra ones and also I love Adidas leggings at the moment too, they both have a great choice of patterns and colours.
So there you have it! What is on your wish list this year?