Happy Friday lovelies!
So a couple of days ago the delivery man came. I always get excited when he comes! And what did he bring this time?!
Love Grown Raisin Almond Granola, PB&Co White Chocolate Wonderful, Annie’s Organic Bunnyfruit Snacks
I am one lucky girly!! And you can bet that I stuck my finger straight into the PB jar!! Ah-mazing! And the bunny fruit snacks are my fave fruity snack – I tried them once before and I was in love. They are not going to last longer than this week that’s for sure. Thankyou so much Ellen!
And thankyou so much to Jemma for organising it – such a brilliant idea and I am already eager to do another swap with anyone who wants to!
So the past week I’ve been a bit bored to be honest. It’s been raining all week and I’ve kind of hanging around waiting for Topshop to call to tell me whether or not I am being called for another interview. The trouble is, is that when I’m bored I do two things: shop or bake. And because I feel a bit guilty for going shopping all the time when I’m not earning my own money, I’ve been baking like a mad woman!
Just simply YUM.
Strawberry Banana Muffins from Week of Daily Menus Blog
I’m a muffin monster so obviously these are incredible…
Caramel Pudding Muffins – my own recipe
These need tweaking – more caramel needed!
But there’s only so much baking a girl can do when her freezer is full and also has her goal of ‘eat bar stash’. So instead I turned to trying to be more inventive at breakfast. I’ve been lovin’ pancakes recently but when I saw Katie’s pizzerts I was convinced that they would make a yummy breakfast! However I decided to tweak the recipe (like I always do with everything ) and decided to make mini protein pizzerts!
My favorite protein powders are definitely the Spiru-tein ones because of their amazing flavors. These are my fave ones at the moment that I’ve tried so far. I decided that the protein of choice for this morning was the ‘Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl’ to make my pizzerts!
Mini Protein Pizzerts
(makes two for one hungry girl)
- 1/4 cup whole-wheat pastry flour
- 1/4 cup protein powder of choice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup water (or other liquid, such as juice or non-dairy milk)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- pinch of salt
- spices/extracts if you wish (I didn’t add any to mine)
- Add any mix-ins that you want! Nuts, dried fruit, PB – go crazy!
1. Mix everything up in a bowl and then pour into two dishes sprayed with cooking spray.
2. Cook in an unpreheated oven at 420 degrees F for 10 minutes.
3. Remove from oven, slice up, and top with goodies! I did raspberries and agave syrup but next time I’m thinking the peanut butter might make an appearance !
Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Pizzerts
I was in heaven!!
What do you do when you’re bored?
Any baking recipes that you could recommend to me?!